ANST - Re: [CK] House Morning Star was Robbed!

DarkLordFT at aol.com DarkLordFT at aol.com
Sun Oct 11 21:58:07 PDT 1998

fionghal at chaosbutterfly.com writes:

<< The second of October, House Morning Star discovered their Storage Unit
Cleaned out buy
 thieves!

 If you find anyone selling garb, or medieval accessories with a House Morning
Star tag out of
 the back of a truck or out of some hole in the wall operation, REPORT THEM TO
THE
 POLICE!  THEY ARE THIEVES!

 I guess you can e-mail me, or you can call Jotahn Firesteed (Gwen Gann) at
(713)977-4246.

 Thanks, your help in catching these people will be very appreciated,

 Always in service,
 Fionnghal Nic Phaidin
 Dancer of the Way... >>

Fionnghal,
My condolences,..I,..and the Kingdom will be on the lookout for any of  House
Morning Star's stolen goods.  Since they were taken in your Kingdom,..the
thieves would be very stupid to try to sell them there,..they may come here
though.  We will spread the word to all not an the lists.

Father Thomas