ANST - Kingdom Charters / Scrolls, etc.

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Mon Oct 12 18:20:51 PDT 1998

Greetings!

Interested in getting scrolls to paint?  Need to turn any in?  Want
feed-back on your work?  Here's a list of events I possibly may attend
or could send info./ scrolls to if I knew someone needed something:

October 24th  Crown Tournament

October  31st  Tourney of Love  (I can only send material.)
                       Tourney by the Loch  (I can only send material.)

November 7th  Laurel's Prize Tourney

November 21st  Autumn Melees

December 5th  Yule Revel - La Marche Sauvage  ( I can only send
material.)

December 14th  Stargate Yule Revel

January 9th  Steppes 12th Night

As I said, these are possible event dates I will attend, unless
otherwise noted.  If you e-mail me back and let me know in advance you
need me there, or need something sent, then I can personally arrange
something for you.  Just let me know!     :-)

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick, Star Signet