ANST - Booklet for Tourny of Love

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 18:13:56 PDT 1998

Greetings,

The Shire of Tempio will be hosting the Tourny D' Armour the weekend of Oct 30
thru Nov 1, 1998/  This tournment is dedicated to the honor and glory of the
Ladies.  The Consorts of the Chivery has printed an informative booklet to
help those gentles interested in attending.  It is filled with ideals and
helpful information that might make this tourny more interesting for you to
participate in, or even just watch.  If you would like to recieve a booklet,
please PRIVATELY e-mail me your snail mail address, and I would be happy to
send one to you.

Please come and witness the splendor and glory that belongs to the Ansteorra
Ladies!

In pursuit of a glorious dream,
Baroness Octavia de Verdon
Lady wife to Sir Daffydd Whittaker