ANST - FW: Co-worker crisis

ches ches at io.com
Wed Oct 14 08:07:04 PDT 1998

This is a tragedy that occured in Houston, Texas. The person in need is
not affiliated with any group, she is the co-worker of a member of the
Houston chapter of Amtgard. As we always cross post from these two lists
on matters such as this here is another one I hope you do not mind. Please
Email her directly, her mundane name is Wyndi Tindall.