ANST - Bookletd'Amour/ Bryn Galwd

DAFPIG at aol.com DAFPIG at aol.com
Fri Oct 16 12:44:24 PDT 1998

Greetings everyone,

For those good gentles who reside in the Barony of Bryn Galwd (austin TX) and
who have requested a Booklet for the Tournment d' Amour, Please be aware that
your Baroness, Mistress Jehnee has many copies she would love to pass on.  SHe
has mentioned that she will be taking some to Bjonsborg this weekend and will
also have them at the BrynGalwd barony meeting on monday(i beleive this is the
day).  If you could secure your copy from her excellencee, It would save
greatly on our postage.

However, If you are unable to contact Baroness Jehnee, and still would like a
copy, I will be happy to send you one.

Any other good gentles who are interested, Please send me your snail-mail
address and I will mail out a copy of the booklet asap.

Thanks for your time and consideration!  I hope this will not inconvience
anyone.

Baroness Octavia