ANST - LPT and Alcohol

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 18 21:12:51 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I am happy to announce that alcohol will be permitted to be judged at
this years Laurel's Prize Tourney.  I would also like to thank
everyone who has patiently awaitted this news.

  Artisans please take these requirements into consideration so that
you can plan appropriatly.
  The alcohol display will be completly seprate from all other
display, in a seperate room.  Judging will for an one hour period,
with a half hour before and after the display to transport your
alcohol from the car to the site.  Alcohol will be only avalable for
judges (meaning the laurels) and should not be distributed for other
than sampeling.  Alcohol should not otherwise exchange hands.   Also,
please send in a letter of intent to the following address:

  Craig Shupee'
  1101 Thornbush Cir South
  Arlington TX, 76013
    ---or---
  philipwhite at hotmail.com

Again I would like to thank everyone for their patience and remind
artisans to plan their displays with these requirements in mind.  Feal
free to address comments or questions at the above address or at
817-861-4654.

Your Servant to Command,
  Phili