ANST - Anst- Crown Tournament

Celeste Shelton teacherceleste at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 19 18:25:32 PDT 1998

Greetings,
My name is Saundra of Loch Raeburn, and although I have been on this
list for some time, this is the first time that I have written.
Therefore, please excuse and improper form in this missive.  My husband,
Giotto di Giovanni, and I are the autocrats for the upcoming Crown
Tourney.  We hope that we will see many of you this upcoming weekend.
We feel that we have most of the event under control, but there are 2
requests that I need to make of you.  The first is if you are a
chiurgeon (medical type) and are planning to attend, would you please
contact me or my husband so that we will know who is available on site.
(We do not currently have a local chiurgeon.)  The second is if you or
your group has 8 by 10 honor shields, would you please bring them with
you.  We will have blank shields available for painting, but pre-mades
will make things go much quicker.
The weather is looking to be quite clear and cold in the evenings, so
make sure you make plans to keep warm.  There are hot and cold showers,
laundry facilities, and flush toilets on site.  We look forward to
sharing this event with you.
Thank you,
Saundra of Loch Reaburn