[ANST - Big fish/small ponds, classes, and disgusted newcomers]

ulrica ulrica at lx.net
Thu Oct 22 16:11:01 PDT 1998

Being from out West, we are extremely laid back.  We all know and respect
each other for the individual talents that we exhibit, for team effort, and
even more important, because there are so few of us that we BETTER get
along!  We have tried to keep it simple over the years and as a result, we
are a fun place to come and play.  Of course, this kinda unique identity can
cause conflict when we travel out....That's why they don't let us out of our
cages very often. <G>

Ulrica from way out west