ANST - Crown weather update (looks perfect)

JHORTON at sfaadm.sfasu.edu JHORTON at sfaadm.sfasu.edu
Fri Oct 23 05:27:40 PDT 1998

Greetings,

I hope all attending any event have glorious weather for the weekend and for
those attending crown the weather looks perfect.
Should be sunny during the day's with highs in the middle 70's.
Nights will be a little chilly with lows expected to be in the lower to mid 40's
The wind should start friday out of the NE and end up out of the SE by saturday
night. Winds are expected to be 5-10 m.p.h. all weekend.
This is according to the weather channel, as of 7am friday.
I was at the site last night helping set-up and although i did not get down
to the castle, the camping area looks real nice.

josef of graywood