ANST - Paperwork and Signin books

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Fri Oct 23 10:19:21 PDT 1998

At 06:54 PM 10/22/98 -0500, you wrote:

>> already at the point where there is a class on how to do gate at events
>> (some call it troll).
>>
>Unfortunately, controlling the gate is serious business.  Money changes
>hands and the Exchequer has a hissy fit if the books don't balance.  A few
>of us got tired of signing in three different books and when we did an event
>got the paperwork down to one page (mundanely most of us were bureaucrats,
>so we applied paperwork reduction).  The back of each page has the waiver
>printed on it. The front has a line for each person signing in with spaces
>for all of the pertinent information. In the book, the waiver can be read as
>you sign in, so you are effectively handling, waiver, site fee and feast fee
>in one pop.

The site roster waivers are not allowed to be on the back of the sign-in
sheets.  They must be kept separate.  The main reason for this is the
waivers are legal documents that may have to be sent in to corporate, that
would also require the sign-in books go with them.  Please Do Not put the
waiver on the back of the sign-in book pages.  I have no problem with
putting any or all of the rest of the gate information on one page.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, OP
Kingdom Seneschal for Ansteorra
Baron of Wiesenfeuer
mka Burke McCrory