ANST - Big fish/small ponds, classes, and disgusted newcomers

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Oct 23 17:58:32 PDT 1998

For those of you who don't know, I'm an instructor at the III Corps Battle
Simulation Center on Fort Hood Texas.  I teach classes and give instruction
on military simulations for a living.

The last thing I want to do for fun is go through a "murder board" to teach
a class on something I like.  I had to do it to get my job,  I WILL NOT do
it to have fun.

Sir D, I'd go back to the drawing board, Bubba.  This idea looks as popular
as my archery authorization one a few years back.

Gilli

BTW what the hell does WPCT mean????