[ANST - Big fish/small ponds, classes, and disgusted newcomers]

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Sat Oct 24 19:16:38 PDT 1998

Well, ma'am, it ain't that we don't want to come see y'all, but our big
ol' rusty pickups won't do better that 45 on the road, and it takes too
long to get there.  Besides, I'd have to shovel out the back of it to
find a place for my dadburned tent and ice chest of beer.

Y'all come back now,  y'hear? (Now, where's my spit cup?)

L. Bubba Redneck,  Ensipyent Shyer of  Kaintspail

(Reinforcing our reputation!  ;<))

J.