ANST - Screening Instructors

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Mon Oct 26 08:49:03 PST 1998

Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:

> We do have higher-level educational venues.  For example, the Alexandrian
> Society is actively working to encourage better teaching and more
> academically accurate classes.  You can assume that any member of the
> Alexandrian Society will give a good class, and we are starting to
> recognize Teaching Fellows and Research Fellows for their skills in these
> areas -- and Teaching Fellows certainly can give a good class, and for that
> matter all of our current recognized Research Fellows are likewise good
> teachers.

Gunnora, could you post a list of both these Teaching Fellows and these
Research Fellows?

1) I think it would be nice to give them some word-of-mouth fame and

2) As a baronial Minister of Arts and Sciences, I often had trouble finding
out who would be good sources to send people to who were interested in particular
things. I think such a list would be useful for people wanting to know who they
could go to for questions about a partiular area as well as for those who might
be looking for a teacher to teach a particular class at an upcoming event.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  (Austin, TX)
  Ansteorra