ANST - Princess Who?

Galen Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 28 17:51:12 PST 1998

KochKA at gvl.esys.com wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> Well, after 6 years of being Thyra of Black Oak Keep (also known as
> Thyra of the Completely Undocumentable Name), I figured it was finally
> time to set aside my newbie name in favor of something that doesn't make
> heralds snicker.
snip
> Regards,
> HRH Sara Penrose
> Crown Princess

Her highness is a lovely and gracious lady whatever name she may choose
to go by, and I am sure she will be very understanding of all her
subjects who seem to have a bit of a "lisp" during the upcoming reign.

Congratulations and good luck to both TRH GunthAr and Thy...I mean Sara.

Graf Galen K.