ANST -

Russell Kinder russmax at cowboy.net
Thu Oct 1 12:26:51 PDT 1998

Sir Lyonel,

That is, of course, very true. I was just pointing out that even though there
aren't Ansteorran sumptuary laws regarding belts, scarves, and such, one is
still expected to respect those sumptuary customs. This is what the original
person was asking about. "What is it OK to wear in Ansteorra?" They had heard
purple might be frowned upon (HA!), and wanted to know if that or any other
dress were proscribed.

Lord Guillaume