ANST - Female Royal Peer Q.

Baird D. D. Stevens Bairdd.d._stevens at bc.sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 1 22:56:32 PDT 1998

I have been polling the other Laurel Kingdoms as well as my own on what the
Populace's perception of the "job description" for a Female Royal Peer
should be.  This would include some of the following; a general job
description after being queen/princess, behavior and influence on their
Kingdom, if any.  What and how are these individuals perceived by you the
public and by yourselves, Ladies.

As you are your own individual area, you shall have differing philosophies
and customs.  I am truely interested and look forward to your replies.

OKTABIA LAODICE HYBRIDA AFRICANIUS, Kometessa An Tir

(PS if I have already polled this list, I apologise and please resend)