ANST - Bulletin Board

Keith Hood keith_dell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:05:29 PDT 1998

To anyone interested in exchanging information about the Gulf War:

I just got done setting up another means where we can swap info in
addition to the kingdom mailing lists.  My web site now includes a link
to a 'board room' where people can post messages.  I meant this as a way
of exchanging non-confidential ideas for the war.  Anyone is welcome to
use it, but remember it isn't secure.  "Loose lips sink ships."

The URL for the board is http://pluto.beseen.com/boardroom/y/18707.  Or,
it can be reached by a link from the front page of my web site --
www.angelfire.com/tx/adod.

With any luck this may do us some good and we can have a little fun with
it.

     Tomonaga