ANST - House Morning Star was Robbed!

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Sun Oct 11 20:31:49 PDT 1998

I don't remember what the tag looked like personally, but I would
imagine the thieves would have taken the tags off.

I imagine the thieves will sell them on the roads that lead into
RenFaire, Scarbourough (spelling) Faire, and so on.  I can see them
trying to sell to people who camp at, or close to, such Faires, if there
is any camping.  Be cautious about what you buy, and from whom!

One can only hope that they are caught  quickly!  The scum-sucking,
rotten-egg eating, roach-breath, up-to-no-good thieves!  May they not
only get caught, but have continual foot-rot problems!

Okay, I'm calm now...  Let us all keep our eyes open, shall we?!

Curstaidh