ANST - Lost at Namron Protectorate

TheaG at aol.com TheaG at aol.com
Mon Oct 12 23:01:40 PDT 1998

This is embarassing.  Their Excellencies Namron went out of their way to give
me an award on Friday night at Protectorate and, to show my appreciation, I
wore it on Saturday.  Then promptly lost it.

It is a weaving of blue and silver ribbon.  It and my Torsad (sp? also woven
ribbons, of many colours) were pinned to my skirt with a heart-shaped gold-
tone pin.

If someone found it, please return to Clare Margaret di Cuneo (Thea Goldsby).

Thanks,
CMdC
TheaG at aol.com

P.S.  Honest, I didn't do it on purpose!  :-)