ANST - Sumptuary Laws

ches ches at io.com
Tue Oct 13 12:40:03 PDT 1998

A quick look, ok a not so quick look, at the kindom law and the society
corpora does not list any references for spurs. If it a reserved symbol of
knighthood it may be in the knights handbook if they have one. I do
remember a discussion on it but I cannot remember where on the net it was.
It has to be in writing somewhere that the reserve symbols for each order
of peerage and Knighthood are such and such. Probably with the herald's
office or so. All I can remember is that unadorned gold spurs being worn
by knights is an honor.

Ches
aka Chiara Francesca