ANST - Looking for an address

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Tue Oct 13 17:18:05 PDT 1998

At 05:32 PM 10/12/98 -0500, you wrote:
>>Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 08:38:57 -0500 (CDT)>Recei>
>>I am looking for the email address for the Central Regional Treasurer-Lady
>>Eleanor de Broke-I looked in the Blackstar but it wasn't listed.  I'm sure
>>I remember a letter from her with an email but can't seem to find it.
>>thanks
>>Uther

>Gail Young

In the October Black Star I found Lady Eleanor de Broke listed as Central
Regional Treasurer.  Her address listed is Rt 4 Box 749, Abilene, Texas
79601.  Her phone number is listed also as 915/691-1323.  Hope this helps you.

Bice di Pietro
Treasurer
Canton of Dun Loch Ruadh

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

       On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key.