ANST - Heraldry programme

Merrik Viltar Har Marrock at email.msn.com
Thu Oct 15 19:18:55 PDT 1998

Don't know of any 'heraldry paint' software, yet any 'paint' package will
help.

There are several folks from your home area of Northkeep who can help you.
There is the local herald who has the responsibility of guiding you through
the process of getting your name, badge, and device passed, or at least
ready to pass once you receive an AoA (Award of Arms) which gives any member
the right, in fact charges the member to decide on, register, and use their
name and arms. In Northkeep, the herald is not only the local herald, he is
the Obelisk Herald for the Kingdom and a really great guy. Seigneur (Lord)
Etienne de St. Amaranth is his name, if you would check with your local
Scadians and\or local officers, I know they will be willing to help.
Mistress Dunstana Talana the Violet or Ld. Diarmaid O'Duinn are also really
good with heraldry.

I also understand that another member, Honorable Lady Livia Madeliene
Montgomery is wonderful with name research, as she has a Kingdom office for
name research. The Baron, Thorgrim Bjornson, is very good with Norse names.
If you would check with your local Scadians and\or local officers, I know
they will be willing to help.

I am also led to believe the virtual scribe and the Chronicler have good
computer systems with scanners and paint packages to help you get started
and in the computer. Also Her Domr Damon Hroarson of Borrendohl is working
on putting everyone who provides him a copy of their arms on a web page and
his lady wife, Lady Ismet al Din Bithiah, is making a quilt or tapestry of
the same so they would be good local contacts to work with perhaps. If you
would check with your local Scadians and\or local officers, I know they will
be willing to help.

Hope this helps....

Service
Merrik Viltar Har or Marrock Wild Hair