ANST - Re: ANST Heraldry program

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 16 16:32:30 PDT 1998

As I get this list digest, I don't know if anyone responded, but I
found this site a couple of months ago.  I have not yet tried the
program because I wanted to wait for my new hard drive (the old one
was just too full) and that has finally happened.  Hope this helps.  I
found it at:

http://www.blazons.com/index.htm

Tyrca

:I have heard legend told that there is a program available on the
great and
:powerful web that allows one to make a proper device on your computer.
: Would anyone happen to know where I may locate such a beast?
:
:Thank you for your time:
:Lazarus von Keiserberg
<<<<<<<<

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
-"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra