ANST - Pompous Asses (can I say that?)

donato at mail.stlnet.com donato at mail.stlnet.com
Wed Oct 21 16:03:07 PDT 1998

I found the story about the young lady wearing the red and black belt
interesting because it reminded me of an incident that happened at Rowen's
Coronation. My wife was squired at the time to H.G. Conn MacNeill (when he
left Calontir, Conn released his Calon squires since he felt the lack of
proximity would prevent him from providing the knightly support he felt was
necessary for such a bond), and a big burley(sp?) fellow approached her with
the query, "Well, little lady, just whose squire are you?"  She told him,
and his response was, "I don't believe I've ever heard of him."

Donato el Lobo