ANST - Pompous Asses (can I say that?)

Lorraine and/or Kief deer_kief at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 20:15:23 PDT 1998

>I wonder if HL Thera would agree with you.
>Lady Marion

>>Howdy Gunthar,
>>I've always spoken my mind.
>>I've told pompous Knights and idiot Kings exactly what I thought about
>the
>>way they acted.
>>I've never seen you act like an ass and I'm not sure you could if you
>>wanted to. :)
>>The SCA is my escape back to the legends of old.
>>I'd like to thank you and all the others who still remember a little
>thing
>>called The Dream.
>>
>>Thank You,
>>
>>BlackAngus McNeil

Obviously the young gentle has not seen Gunther in action.
Gunthar is an honest sole an will admit himself how much
of an ass he's made of himself in the past....

But it is for the many other things he does that counteract
his extreeme hardheadedness that we enjoy having him around.

Lorraine DeerSlayer