ANST - Crown

timden at lcc.net timden at lcc.net
Sun Oct 25 11:13:13 PST 1998

Greetings!
>  All in
>all a glorious tournament.
>
>Sir Alexis LaBouche

I must echo the statements of good Sir Alexis,  it was a well-fought (and
very entertaining) tourney. However there is one point that the good knight
left out. TRM Barn and Kat announced before the fighting that They were
instituting a new award. One that (IMHO) was sorely needed. The King's Blade
of Honor was to go to the fighter who bore him or herself on the field that
day with the most Chivalry, Courtesy, and above all, Honor. I truely belive
that this in part led to the most excellent display witnessed by all attending.

Oh, and the First Holder of the King's Blade of Honor is Sir Alexis! Well done!

Vivat Gunthar and Thyra!!
Heirs to the Throne of Ansteorra!!

Timo
thenot-so-deadlybye