ANST - On Laurels (Was Rank and Shortcuts)

SUSAN M GALINDO lilystar at juno.com
Tue Oct 27 15:31:26 PST 1998

 (Michael F. Gunter) writes:
>> What are the thoughts of the Laurellate and the rest of the populace
on this?

HRH Gunthar writes:
>I personally feel that Laurels should enter A&S competitions.
 all are competing in one "category" whereas the Laurels are usually the
judge and frequently the most expert in thier category. This can cause
problems in a competition.
But I would still enjoy seeing more Laurels present their masterworks.
***
What if there was an event (Laurel's Arts & Science competition) just for
laurels to show their work again once a year and compete? I'm not sure
how it would be judged but it would give the populace an opportunity to
see their work. Any ideas?

HL Adelaide
Shire of Blacklake
Western Region