ANST - On Laurels (Was Rank and Shortcuts)

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Tue Oct 27 16:20:43 PST 1998

Execpt that a Duke would probly know that they were facing a "new" fighter
and can change his fighting style to give his opponet a learning experince
rather that just going out and one shooting "him". Were as a Laurel can not
really change "his" entery after seeing what has been entered, not to say
Laurels should not enter A&S competitions. They may want to just display
their work some tome as opposed to actualy entering. It is there for all to
see and praise, just alowes some one else to have a better chance at
winning. Yes I have gone to events and not shot in the archery competion,
and I have had people come up to me and say "your' here I may as well not
shoot".