ANST - That heady glow of power...

Dennis and Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 27 17:04:38 PST 1998

His Excellency GunthAr wrote:
>In fact, I think the only edict I'll start passing on this list is for
everyone
>to get used to spelling my name correctly.
>
>Yours,
>GunthAr Jonsson

and Pug responded:
>>Better be careful. After all, I could setup the filters to change your
name to be mispelled even if it was spelt correctly.<<

Your Excellency GunthAr, please be tolerant when confronted with such
floury speeches; they may spring from seedy chaff (tho such scoundrels tend
to bale out under threat of a sound threshing, but many of them don't
realize that the least kernal of mis-sheaf could be the last straw between
freedom and reaping a harvest of royal indignation.

Aquilanne