oh my, how power corrupts Was: Re: ANST - Princess Who?

Anselm the Bald zuben at home.com
Wed Oct 28 12:39:23 PST 1998

The Prince formerly known as GunthEr wrote:
>In fact, I think the only edict I'll start passing on this list is for everyone
>to get used to spelling my name correctly.

Anselm the Bald replies:
Oh, gawd!  Not even a week past Crown Tourney and they have engaged in
these most draconian of activities.  The one demands his name be
spelled correctly,  and the other...hmmph...changes the name
altogether!

Next thing you know they'll parade around wearing crowns and trailing
a huge entourage besides!

  *snicker*

Actually, I have often heard it said that one's first reign is fraught
with all manner of unpleasant political pressures.  Maybe this name
switching is a clever ploy to unsettle and dismay would be
conspirators?

-Anselm the Bald (A recently Ex-Ansteorran just poking a little fun)