ANST - What Next?

Jerry Dreifuerst morganson at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 21:28:59 PST 1998

Greetings unto all from Othar.

So... now that I'm a Centurion, What do we do now?
Are there special Centurion Circles?  Do I hafta wear the Queen's
Cloak(she gave me hers) all the time, just fighting, in court???
Do I remember in my post-ressurection haze of court on the field that
some particular centurion had a cloak they wanted me to wear. (I hope
it's not the one dusted w/ itching powder!) Are there plans to meet at
certain events?  Is there a list of current Centurions?  If you get
Knighted do you have to turn in your centurionship?  Is there a ring
leader to this merry band of warriors I've joined?
Inquiring minds want to know?

Othar Morganson                  MKA: Jerry Dreifuerst
Stargate, Ansteorra                   Houston, Texas
morganson at hotmail.com                 jerryd at neosoft.com
It's ten o-clock, do you know where your Centurions are?