ANST - Banishment Commentary

E.Preston III & Shelly K. Walker wf3 at icok.net
Fri Oct 30 06:19:50 PST 1998

So, if I understand everything correctly, Baroness Gunhilda says the
level one banishment will stay as is. Banishment from the royal
presence, only given out by the royals. Banishment level two and
three, which are of course more serious, being banishment from the
kingdom, and then the whole SCA playing respectively. The Grand
Council is suggesting that two and three belong in the hands of the
administrative branch of the society.

I think that is absolutely correct. It amazes me that the society
hasn't been sued long before now concerning these banishments.
Unfortunately, we can't just lay around and wait for someone to sue.
Anyone else have an opinion?

Britta the Red