ANST - Insignia Help

Jerry Norris jerryn at sprintmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:59:27 PDT 1998

Hello to all good gentles.

It's Gerald again, hear to remind you that there
are still spaces available for making feast
reservations for Stargate Baronial Championship
and that our deadline for making reservations for
feast is Monday, Sept. 7th 1998.  If you want to
make a reservation please make it.  I will try to
confirm as many reservations as possible, but
those who call the number must supply me with
a number AND and area code.

"But why would I want to worry about that
now, Gerald," you ask?

Because we're having ....

Steaks!
Grilled Shrimp!
glazed carrots
green beans with roasted almond slivers
sauteed mushrooms and onions
breads and savory butters
a refreshing frozen sweet.

Stargate Baronial Championship will be held at the
beautiful Schulenberg park September 12 - 13.
Site fee is $7 for adults and children under 12 for
$3.50.  Feast is $6 for adults and $3 for children
under 12.  Feast for the vegetarian will be provided
for $3.

But Gerald!  How does one make reservations for
this sumptuous repast?

Simple.  You can e-mail your reservations in to:

jerryn at sprintmail.com (the head cook)
and
jerryd at neosoft.com (the steak wrangler)

Or you can call

713-682-2736

Hope to see everyone there.

In service to the dream, with a song in my heart,
jerry.

jerryn at sprintmail.com -  Jerry Norris - Houston, Texas USA
writer, reader, thinker, singer, father, lover.
Gerald of Leesville - Barony of Stargate - Kingdom of Ansteorra