ANST - woodworkers: austin resource

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat Sep 5 11:48:40 PDT 1998

found a new austin resource today that i thought i'ld pass along to my
crafter brethren

was up at the SW corner of burnet & 183 (north central aarea) pricing desk
chairs at a office supply store and stumbled onto a woodworking store next
door (did'na get the name).  medium sized and well stocked with:

* tools - hand and power, including some *quality* hand tools
* a very wide selection of hand chisels and gouges
* widest selection of hand adzes i've come across in a long while
* hardwood lumber, domestic and imported
* small slabs of exotic and man-made materials suitable for hilting or
  other small projects
* books and videos
* project hardware, including keyed locks
* nice selection of woodworking benches (expensive, but pretty & quality)
* regular in store woodworking seminars

from previous tool hunting, the prices are reasonable ...

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves