ANST - Re: BVC - Temporary Resell Alcohol permit...

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Wed Sep 2 10:33:14 PDT 1998

On 2 Sep 98, at 9:56, Russell Kinder wrote:

> Also, you'd have to go through the entire process twice, once for Texas
> and again for Oklahoma.

worse than that, you're still at mercy of county, city, even area's within a
city that have differeing rules and regulations (witness dallas metro, some
areas wet, some dry (workarounds being the "private clubs")) .... not to
mention you have to bow to the wishes of the site owners if they wish their
property to remain dry no matter what is generally allowed.

BYOB is much easier for all concerned, plus resolves SCA Inc. from a
large measure of legal liability

'wolf

... - Boingo, Pedestrian Wolves