ANST - MSN Newsgroups open to everyone

Sharon azure0terra at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 2 10:51:12 PDT 1998

Hi Pug,
I am currently on MSN, and they recently went open to everyone who has
internet access. As you probably know.

 But I am also a  subscriber to several news groups here and it has a fairly
good list of posts and newsgroup topics such as "msn.forums.genealogy" And I
recently read that someone posted to the ANST - net that they needed to know
About his subject Vikings.

Well there is one woman who is an American living in the UK and is willing
to help anyone find what they need to know.
her email address is; biteycat at email.msn.com

a.k.a, Alyson - Barony of Bonwicke west reg. Ansterroa

Sharon