ANST - Problems at work

Robert_Smetek at veritasdgc.com Robert_Smetek at veritasdgc.com
Wed Sep 2 13:09:31 PDT 1998

Howdy Y'all,
Do to some problems at work, which I'm apparently not important enough to
know, there is a blanket order for everyone at my company to stop E-Mailing
out of the company, don't answer E-Mails coming into the company from
outside, and to stop E-Mailing jokes trough the company.
I think someone felt sexually harassed by a stray E-Mail so now everyone
has to suffer (at least that's what the local gossip said).
When my company stops being a hardass, I'll get back onto the list, and
start E-Mailing again.
Until then feel free to call me anytime after 5:00pm Monday to Friday and
anytime on the Weekends at 713-662-2572.
Hope to hear from Y'all.

Later,

BlackAngus McNeil

Head of the House of the Meandering Bovine