ANST - Ansteorran Brewer's Guild

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Sep 8 11:45:14 PDT 1998

Patrick J. Cuccurello said something that sounded like:
> Could someone please send me contact information for the Ansteorran
> Brewer's Guild?

Good Morning,

  To my knowledge as of today, there is no such organization. There are
  a couple groups that have active brewers and a guild or two in the
  works though.

  I am actually working this up as one of the topics for the Brewers'
  Roundtable at Laurel's Prize Tourney. The topics discussed will be
  Judging and what the brewers and judges would like to see, Kingdom Guild
  (including discussion of a brewers' handbook), Society and Mundane
  laws governing brewing/vintning, and an open question and answer section
  given time. There will be hand-outs of all prepared material, as well
  as them being available on-line after the discussion. If possible
  notes will be taken on all discussions and made available as well for
  those not able to attend.

  There is a Brewers, Vintners and Cordialers mailing list that is
  usually low volume if you wish to use it. You can send messages to it
  at bvc at ansteorra.org, and you can subscribe to it in the usual manner
  of the Ansteorran mailing lists.

  If there is something else you are interested in or wish to get
  disseminated, I would be happy to try and help you since I am
  spearheading these endeavors. (Btw, if this is with regards to the
  prizes you are offering for LPT, Mistress Clare sent a message to the
  list regarding the areas of focus.)

In Service,