ANST - Gothic War

PotterKD at aol.com PotterKD at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 14:43:14 PDT 1998

Greetings unto the populous of Ansteorra!

We would like to thank Her Ladyship Katherine de Laine and Lady Eleanor de
Broke for the best Gothic War ever.  Their creation of the themed war, with
all of its color and grandeur was wonderful.  There was so much going on we
did not have the opportunity to do it all - now that is an event!  Also, thank
you Baron Pendaran for assisting HL Katherine to start a wonderful tradition
of Ansteorra's landed nobility, working together to help make Gothic fun for
everyone.  Also a big thank you to Ozymandius for building the baracade for
the outstanding baracade battles; Lord Bjorn and Lord Sigmund for Heralding
all weekend; Sir Aaron and Don Eisen for running the chivalric and rapier
scenarios; HL Adelade for running the arts and sciences; HL Elenor/Lady
Kate/Lady Marlena for list mistressing and everyone else who helped with water
bearing.  As I said before this was the best Gothic I had been to,
Vivat!!!!!!!!

Learning to serve the dream,

HE Kayleigh Drake