ANST - Gothic War

Cad and Martha cadmartha at drbcom.com
Tue Sep 8 20:23:50 PDT 1998

----------
I also would like to thank HL Janice and the Amazon household for pitching in and scrounging up ice, water, gatorade, and equipment; and waterbearing all afternoon Saturday.  It was a nice save for the person who couldn't show up.

To those who donated prizes for the various competitions, thank you; you encourage excellence with your generosity.

Cad thanks all conscripted marshals who served on Saturday.

The clean-up crew consisted of:  HLKatherine and her mundane daughter, Lord Rufus, HL Janice, Wren and Tye, L Marlyna, and L Eleanor.  They stayed until everyone had left to spot check the site.  One thing about us, we sure can generate a lot of garbage and not leave a mess.

Cad and Marthe