ANST - Culinary Heaven

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Fri Sep 11 11:12:30 PDT 1998

On 11 Sep 98, at 10:21, Pug Bainter wrote:

> Petruccio said something that sounded like:
> > You could add some malt and water, ferment it, and have a Salmon
> > Oatmeal Stout to serve with anchovy pizza  :)   I'll bet the krausen
> > would be particularly nasty  :)
>
> You know, there's a reason I never trust some people's choices in what to
> brew. I think this is proof that you need to be watched closely,
> especially when you have a glass in your hand.

well, i've had "fish bread" before (a co-op meal run amok), and the "fish
cookies" that were discussed recently did'na sound that bad, so i guess
that "fish stout" isn't that far out ... especially when you're already living
out on the fringes of reality (g)

'wolf
... hey, i'm a pisces, what do ya' expect