ANST - Pennsic Awards

Aodhan Ite an Fhithich aodhan at dobharchu.org
Fri Sep 11 21:56:36 PDT 1998

Yes, this post is rather after-the-fact in a long dead thread.  However, I've
finally unpacked the record of awards I made during Ansteorran Court at this
past Pennsic.

Due to the rather *unusual* nature of the record I made, any one interested
will have to view them at the following URL:
http://www.io.com/~dbrummel/sca/heraldry/coh/pennsic27awards.html   -- once you
visit this page, you'll understand.

Zodiacus, please consider this as equivalent of having sent in the forms and
accept my apology for the tardiness of the report.

Aodhan, Dobharchu
aodhan at dobharchu.org
-----
If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be
clever enough to be crows.  --Rev. Henry Ward Beecher, mid-1800s