ANST - Ansteorra Chivalry List

Dennis Grace sirlyonel at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 14 10:50:29 PDT 1998

Salut Cozyns,

Lyonel aisai.

St. Pug of the Internet has kindly agreed to set up a new mail list for
the members of the Ansteorran Chivalry.  I have already emailed an
anouncement of this list to most of the online members of the Ansteorran
Chivalry.  I know I've missed a couple (I do not, for instance, have
Earl Phelan's or Count Reynard's email addresses here at work).  If you
are a member of the Chivalry and would like to be added to the Ansteorra
Chivalry mailing list, send a missive (leave the subject line blank and
do not add a signature) to Majordomo at ansteorra.org .  In the body of the
message type only:

    subscribe ansteorra-chivalry

Thanks.