ANST - Sincere Thanks!

Franchesca Havas ches at io.com
Fri Sep 18 21:26:34 PDT 1998

I wish to give my deepest, sincerest, groveling on my knees thanks to a
wonderful lady who has not said a peep to anyone about my remiss behavior.
To Lady Genevieve de Courtanvaux for creating a beautiful, wondrous,
incredible scroll for our Steppes Artisan!

I apologize and am very sorry for not adding your name to the list of thanks
on the lists and our newsletter. Please forgive me.

Wes, Please print this thank you in the newsletter if it is not too late.

Ches

Be happy and never stop at a wall,
scale it,
scale it happily,