ANST - Ravenss Fort Defender

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Sun Sep 20 19:54:45 PDT 1998

No said any thing about shooting scores so that didn't get done.
Timmo won Defender and Don Modius  won rapier champion.
Two AoA's were given out I just don't rember who, and two thistles, one for
armor and one for drumming, again I don't rember who. Though the druming was
from Swine camp.
They had a new commers turnie first but I am so use to poking holes in paper
that I don't know who won that, may be some one with the names will post
them. I got to watch some of the fighting and enjoyed it but will pass on
smashing my leg to do it more may just go to some events that don't sasy any
thing about archery and leave my toys at home.
Have fun and play nice.
Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra