ANST - Mooneschadowe Guardian Results

Wolfger von Sibenburgen wolfgervon at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 21 12:24:44 PDT 1998

Greetings,

     Guardian went very well, the weather was not too hot, and shade
was plentiful. Although the majority of the people attending had
received the site location correction, we wish to apologize to those
who accidently went to the Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp site.

     Our 18th Guardian, by right of arms is Lord Valdemar of the
Wastelands. His Queen of Grace and Wisdom is Lady Aislynn Blackheart

     HL Elric Dracwine, in the Rapier combat, won both the list, and
was chosen by those present as our new Insegnante. His lady is
Dominique (unsure of full name)

     Lord Andrew Talbot won the Chess competition. The final round was
played on a live chess board, and was a closely fought battle.

     HL Robert Fitzmorgan, through his commanding performances, has
become our newest Minstrel.

     The awards given out at the event were:

  Sasona Marie Sheslov - AoA
  Leah Anna of Sparrowhaven - AoA
  Jean Paul le Pel - AoA
  Toinette de Cambrai - AoA and Sable Thistle
                               (Period Music)
  Jan FitzAucher - AoA
  Andrew Talbot - AoA
  Elizabet von Minden - AoA
  Ainar Magnusson - AoA
  Gabriela Alatea d'Avila - AoA
  Mercedes de Cerdana - Sable Comet (Mooneschadowe)
                        and Sable Thistle (Shortbread)
  Puck Oneshoe of Sauvage - Sable Comet (Mooneschadowe)
  Danulf Grindstaff - Sable Comet (Mooneschadowe)
  Wolfger von Sibenburgen - Sable Thistle
                            (Callig & Illum)
  Oxlade Lachlan MacKinnon - Sable Thistle (Armoring)
  Alarich von Thorn - Sable Thistle (Period Armor)
  Don Malcolm of Loch Grey Mist - Sable Crane
  Haldane Sparhawk - GoA
  Elizabeth of Castleton - Crown's Favor
  Theresa Maria Giovanni - Queen's Rapier

A Vivat to all these good gentles!!