ANST - Mooneschadowe Guardian Results

Mike C. Baker kihe at ticnet.com
Mon Sep 21 21:52:31 PDT 1998

> From: Wolfger von Sibenburgen <wolfgervon at yahoo.com>
> Subject: ANST - Mooneschadowe Guardian Results
> Date: Monday, September 21, 1998 2:24 PM
>   Haldane Sparhawk - GoA

Wolfger, would you possibly allow this old Moonschadeen herald
(who regretfully could not attend Guardian this year -- next year,
for sure!) a wee bit of a favor?

What were the conditions of HL Haldane's Grant?

I am curious not only as an old friend, but also as a herald
who tries to keep up with "naked" Grants of Arms ...

Mike C. Baker
SCA: Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
"Other": Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)
My opinions are my own -- who else would want them?
e-mail: kihe at ticnet.com OR kihe at rocketmail.com