ANST - Waiver forms for bringing minors

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Sep 23 15:50:23 PDT 1998

CathyED at aol.com (CathyED at aol.com) said something that sounded like:
> Is there a web site for obtaining a copy of the waiver needed to bring a minor
> other than your own? I can't seem to find one and I need a copy of it!

Off the Anstoerra Publications link is the forms for the BlackStar. This
page also includes the Minors Permission Form/Event Waiver. The direct
link is:

http://www.telepath.com/spowers/blackstar/

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette