ANST - Tight times in Tempio!

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Fri Sep 25 12:19:23 PDT 1998

Hello fair neighbors...

Just wanted to let everyone know that our move is complete and we're back to
the old rigamarole.  Our coffers, alas, did not survive the move as the
deposit bandits, the Venician moving company, and sundry other highwaymen
and cads associated with transporting a household have depleted our savings.

Thus, I put it to you the public that I will be forcing Hanse the Tailor
into my employ making hosen (you name the period) for anyone that should
need them for the low, low, LOW price of just $25 per pair*!  Yes, any of
you out there could sport the cutting-edge fashions of Hanse the Tailor,
*PERSONAL* tailor to the stars of Ansteorra, at these outlet prices!  Just
bring your cold hard cashola to Bryn Gwylads tuesday night fighter practice
or at Elfsea Defender and don't wear a skirt so we can make some accurate
measurements, and in two short weeks (three weeks for those outside the
southern region) you will join the ranks of those fashion paragons that
drape themselves in Hanses art... and why not add a dashing pair of
authentic medieval underwear of the century of your choosing for just $15
more!?

If you tire of the look of those awful sweatpants, like to avoid icky Texas
chafing and just don't have the time to find your own tailor, by all means
borrow Sir Dieterichs most skilled laborer at this amazingly low price!
Don't miss this chance to impress the ladies (lords) or see your lord in
something that's guaranteed to kindle the fires of your imagination
(ladies)... buy now, while supplies last!

*cotton knit at no charge in most colors, all other fabrics at cost (and I
hear that Hanse has a boatload of wool and linnen just *yearning* to warm
the thighs of some lucky ansteorran), party-coloring and landesknecht hosen
availiable with the landesknecht hosen being at an exhorbitantly high cost
and three free whacks with a medium sized stick to the customer.

Those needing to contact Hanse about this once-in-a-lifetime offer can get a
message through at cjw at vvm.com