ANST - Born on the List Field - another answer

Sat Sep 26 06:18:59 PDT 1998

Well said, Othar.

I have forwarded the lady's request to Ivar privately.  I am certain he will
be pleased to find that Ulf Gunnarson and yourself have volunteered your
assistance.

Baric Firehand
(Terry D. Decker)
Barony of Namron